PNC Bank Loss Draft General Information
- Phone:PNC Bank loss draft phone numbers
- Fax:PNC Bank loss draft fax numbers
- Regular Mail:PNC Bank loss draft mailing address
- Overnight Mail:PNC Bank loss draft overnight mailing address
- Monitor Amount:PNC Bank loss draft monitored amount
- Email Address:PNC Bank loss draft email address
- Web Address:PNC Bank loss draft web address
Required Documents for PNC Bank Endorsement
Total Claim Under $10,000
- Third Party Authorization Template
- Adjuster's Estimate
Tips & Techniques for PNC Bank PNC Bank Loss Claims Department, PNC Mortgage Loss Claims Department
PNC Bank falls into the routine category, but with one nice caveat--they have a very accessible, friendly and open Loss Drafts/Loss Claims department. Everything needed for their monitored claims, claims totaling over $10,000, is listed above. As always, get your Third Party Authorization on file right away because they did tell us that "other factors" play into getting your claim check endorsed. These other factors are the customer's standing with the bank (payment history, late payments, in default, etc) so make sure that none of these "other factors" will be an issue for you.
For monitored claims PNC Bank's default draw schedule is three draws at one third a piece. However, if you call and speak with one of their representatives they are willing to work with Your Company for what is best for that particular claim.
For non-monitored claims, claims totaling less than $10,000, PNC Mortgage does require their Affidavit Form along with the claim check and Adjuster's Estimate so make sure to get the Affidavit Form filled out for any claim. Lastly, as of the first quarter of 2016, PNC is now accepting emailed documents. Take advantage!
Now go and get Your Money Faster.