Pacific Union Loss Draft General Information
- Phone:Pacific Union loss draft phone numbers
- Fax:Pacific Union loss draft fax numbers
- Regular Mail:Pacific Union loss draft mailing address
- Overnight Mail:Pacific Union loss draft overnight mailing address
- Monitor Amount:Pacific Union loss draft monitored amount
- Email Address:Pacific Union loss draft email address
- Web Address:Pacific Union loss draft web address
Required Documents for Pacific Union Endorsement
Total Claim Under $10,000
Tips & Techniques for Pacific Union Loss Draft Department, Insurance Claims
Pacific Union Financial is a fairly routine insurance claim check endorsement. However, like most mortgage companies they do have their quirks. The first is that getting a non-monitored endorsement (in this case less than $10,000) requires much more than most other mortgage companies.
Pacific Union non-monitored endorsements require Your Company to send in an endorsed check, a signed AND notarized Mortgagor's Affidavit, and the adjuster's estimate. Because they require a fully endorsed check please make sure to have your Third Party Authorization on file and use it to update the claim mailing address to Your Company's address or you could end up with a live check being sent back to the loss address.
For monitored claims Your Company will need all the items listed above. Pacific Union's draw guidelines are that they will release funds in a corresponding amount to the inspection result. If your inspection comes back at 50%, they will release 50% of the funds being held. As always, the fewer draws that Your Company can take the better as each one will add around two weeks. Lastly, Pacific Union Financial has an email option (versus the normal faxing channels), use it!
Now go and get Your Money Faster.