Ocwen Loan Servicing Loss Draft General Information
- Phone:Ocwen Loan Servicing loss draft phone numbers
- Fax:Ocwen Loan Servicing loss draft fax numbers
- Regular Mail:Ocwen Loan Servicing loss draft mailing address
- Overnight Mail:Ocwen Loan Servicing loss draft overnight mailing address
- Monitor Amount:Ocwen Loan Servicing loss draft monitored amount
- Email Address:Ocwen Loan Servicing loss draft email address
- Web Address:Ocwen Loan Servicing loss draft web address
Required Documents for Ocwen Loan Servicing Endorsement
Total Claim Under $10,000
Tips & Techniques for Ocwen Loan Servicing Insurance Loss Department, Loan Servicing Department
Ocwen Loan Servicing is now in Ohio.
One of Ocwen's quirks is that they require a notary on their custom third party authorization. While our Third Party Authorization Template will probably be enough to get you in the door, keep in mind that they are one of the few companies that requires its own proprietary Third Party Authorization and may require Your Company to use it, therefore requiring you to get a notary.
You may have the home owner call to get a single day verbal authorization. If this is the easiest route for Your Company and customer, make sure to immediately have Ocwen fax you their entire claims packet. For non-monitored claims, or claims totaling under $10,000, Ocwen only requires the Adjuster's Estimate/Scope.
Now go and get Your Money Faster!