Nationwide Advantage Loss Draft General Information
- Phone:Nationwide Advantage loss draft phone numbers
- Fax:Nationwide Advantage loss draft fax numbers
- Regular Mail:Nationwide Advantage loss draft mailing address
- Overnight Mail:Nationwide Advantage loss draft overnight mailing address
- Monitor Amount:Nationwide Advantage loss draft monitored amount
- Email Address:Nationwide Advantage loss draft email address
- Web Address:Nationwide Advantage loss draft web address
Required Documents for Nationwide Advantage Endorsement
Total Claim Under $Monitor Amount
Total Claim Over $Monitor Amount
Tips & Techniques for Nationwide Advantage Insurance Claims Department
Nationwide Advantage only requires one proprietary form, that being their Affidavit. This form has three areas that MUST BE FILLED IN to be valid. Your Company must fill in: the Property Address towards the top of the form, the Insurance Company name and Claim Number in the middle of the form, and finally print the Home Owner's (Mortgagor's) name underneath the line where their signature is required.
The middle of the three fill in requirements, the Insurance Company name and policy number, is almost a misprint. While the line does read 'policy number' on all of the forms that I have seen from Nationwide Advantage Mortgage they actually list the claim number. So to reiterate, even thought it reads 'policy number' insert the claim number there. If you heed this advice, along with getting the other required documents faxed to them, you should have no issues.
Now go and get Your Money Faster!