USDA Rural Housing Loss Draft General Information
- Phone:USDA Rural Housing loss draft phone numbers
- Fax:USDA Rural Housing loss draft fax numbers
- Regular Mail:USDA Rural Housing loss draft mailing address
- Overnight Mail:USDA Rural Housing loss draft overnight mailing address
- Monitor Amount:USDA Rural Housing loss draft monitored amount
- Email Address:USDA Rural Housing loss draft email address
- Web Address:USDA Rural Housing loss draft web address
Required Documents for USDA Rural Housing Endorsement
Total Claim Over $2500
- Third Party Authorization Template
- Adjuster's Estimate
- Release by Claiments
- Initial Payment Request/Authorization #1, #2, #3
- Waiver of Lien Labor and Materials
- Inspection - Only claims over $30,000
Tips & Techniques for USDA Rural Housing Hazard Insurance Claims Unit
USDA has a very low monitored amount, which means that almost every claim is monitored. They normally disperse funds in three draws to further prolong the process. They have a very small claim department and it takes two days to get a return call. They require the last for of the customer's social in addition to a third party authorization. However they only require inspections on losses over $30,000.
If Your Company has the misfortune of dealing with USDA Rural Development just keep in mind that it will take time and to be patient.
Now go and get Your Money Faster!