Wells Fargo Loss Draft General Information
- Phone:Wells Fargo Loss Draft loss draft phone numbers
- Fax:Wells Fargo Loss Draft loss draft fax numbers
- Regular Mail:Wells Fargo Loss Draft loss draft mailing address
- Overnight Mail:Wells Fargo Loss Draft loss draft overnight mailing address
- Monitor Amount:Wells Fargo Loss Draft loss draft monitored amount
- Email Address:Wells Fargo Loss Draft loss draft email address
- Web Address:Wells Fargo Loss Draft loss draft web address
Required Documents for Wells Fargo Loss Draft Endorsement
Total Claim Under $15,000
Tips & Techniques for Wells Fargo Loss Draft Loss Drafts Department, Property Loss Department
Wells Fargo monitored claims can be a hassle if you don't heed the following tips. First, you will need to call your client/home owner and ask them to call Wells Fargo loss drafts to open/set up their Wells Fargo loss draft claim BEFORE you fax them anything. Wells Fargo does not allow third parties to open claims, so even if you are attempting to fax them Your Company's Third Party Authorization, they will have no open file to attach it to, so it will get thrown away. Again, provide your client with the above loss drafts phone number and an approximate amount for their claim, and have them contact Wells Fargo loss drafts. Only then will your Third Party Authorization be accepted and attached to a file.
For Wells Fargo claims it is also usually a good idea to have last four of your client's social security number. It depends who you get to answer the phone, but some of their call center staff are adamant about having the last four digits of the home owner's social as part of their authentication process.
Lastly, and this one is important, Wells Fargo has this quirky rule regarding overnight mailers--when using overnight and back mailers make sure on the one coming back to have Your Company's address as both the sender and receiver! If you list Wells Fargo as the sender, things may fall apart. This makes no sense, but again, on the overnight mailer coming back to Your Company, list Your Company as both the sender and recipient.